Connect with us

Entertainment

TRINA Goes off on Woman Who Called her the N-Word in Walmart

Published

on

According to TMZ Trina‘s shopping trip to Walmart turned racial when another customer allegedly called her a “n***** bitch” … and cops ended up getting involved.

Someone inside the Walmart in Cooper City, FL called police after people started mouthing off and screaming at each other inside the store.

Witnesses who were there tell us Trina bumped into another woman in an aisle and the lady told Trina, “Watch out, you n***** bitch.”

Trina lost it, and her epic rant was caught on video. You hear Trina screaming at a white woman, “say it again you dirty-ass bitch! I am a n***** bitch. Say it again! I dare you to say it!”

Our law enforcement sources say cops didn’t take a police report because Trina decided against it. Officers escorted her out of the store to her car for safety measure.

We’re told police did not speak with the woman who allegedly hurled the racial slur.

Online Source For Dallas, Top News, and Culture

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Nick Cannon Accuses Eminem of Voting for Trump and Getting Facelifts in Yet Another Diss Track

Published

on

Nick Cannon is doubling down on his very public feud with Eminem.

On Tuesday night, the Wild ‘N Out star dropped a new diss track, “Pray for Him” on World Star Hip Hop. The scathing lyrics took aim at everything from Eminem’s alleged political stance (“You voted for Trump, bitch, admit it”) to his appearance (“You getting facelifts like an Instagram whore”).

Cannon and Co. capped off the track with a particularly brutal line: “God should’ve took Em and let us keep Juice WRLD” — a reference to the late rapper, who died suddenly over the weekend at age 21.

New Source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Bill Cosby “Scheme To Destroy America’s Dad” As Sexual Assault Appeal Denied; Court “Racist,” Says Wife

Published

on

Click here to read the full article.

The Superior Court of Pennsylvania affirmed today that convicted sex offender Bill Cosby won’t be getting out of prison anytime soon, and the once beloved actor is very angry about that.

‘This news of the Superior Court denying Mr. Cosby’s appeal is appalling and disappointing, but it shows the level of corruption that resides in the Judicial System of Pennsylvania,” declared The Cosby Show creator’s representatives Tuesday as the judgment of sentence opinion (read it here) was revealed.

“We’re not shocked because it shows the world that this isn’t about justice, but this is a political scheme to destroy America’s Dad, however they will not stop us and we will prevail in the State Supreme Court,” the statement from Cosby’s team added of the up to 10-year stint behind bars Cosby was convicted after being found guilty in retrial last year of raping Andrea Constand in 2004. “Mr. Cosby remains hopeful and he stands behind his innocence.” (Read the full statement from Bill Cosby below)

Having seen their June initiated wide spread latest move to get the damning conviction overturned rejected, both Cosby and his spouse Camille are continuing their relatively recent and clearly intended to be incendiary tactic of attacking the system as a matter of trying to change the conversation.

“When are we, the people of the United States of America, going to end the acceptance of overall corruptions?” said Mrs. Cosby in her own statement later today as the legal road became ever shorter for her much accused husband. “I can assure you that our personal battle against clear, racist, incestuous vindictiveness, within the Pennsylvania criminal justice systems, is not over. Reform is a soft word; the action word, ‘purging,’ is what needs to be done.

Having gone through several sets of lawyers since he was first arrested in late 2015 for the assault of former Temple University employee Constand, the next move to take an appeal to the Keystone State’s Supreme Court could happened very soon, I hear. However, as Cosby takes on the role of self-described “political prisoner” and jailhouse mentor, as he has stated in recent interviews, the District Attorney who saw him put away in September of last year turned the focus of today’s opinion onto the victim.

“We are very pleased with today’s Superior Court decision affirming the jury’s guilty verdict and Judge O’Neill’s rulings on the law as well as the sentence in Commonwealth v. William Henry Cosby Jr.,” said  First and foremost, it is my hope that with this last guaranteed step in the criminal justice process now complete, the victim in this case, Andrea Constand, can finally put this assault behind her and move on with her life as the strong survivor she is,” stated Montgomery County D.A. Kevin Steele. “The world is forever changed because of Andrea’s bravery. With this decision, it has been affirmed that no one is above the law.”

Even as Cosby has admitted in depositions more than 10 years ago to giving Constand several Benadryl pills on the night of the alleged assault in his Philadelphia-area mansion in 2004, the actor has insisted unsuccessfully through various investigations, two trials and the sentencing hearing that the encounter was consensual.

Many of the more than 60 women also have claimed that Cosby drugged and assaulted them over the decades with a similar combo of pills and alcohol. Unlike many of those women, some of whom were among the onlookers at the two trials and the sentencing hearing last year, Cosby paid Constand millions in a once-confidential settlement about a decade before the criminal case was opened in late 2015.

More recently and to the actor’s extreme displeasure, Cosby’s once insurance company AIG has been settling the civil cases of the like of former America’s Next Top Model judge Janice Dickinson. Calling AIG the “worst and egregious insurance company in America’s history,” unhappy representatives for Cosby proclaimed on July 25 that “this is the third example in recent months of AIG robbing Mr. Cosby of the opportunity to clear his name in a court of law, where evidence and truthfulness are supposed to be elevated above headlines and gossip.”

There will be more headlines and more court rulings to come for Bill Cosby, and a parole hearing too, at one point.

Here is the full statement from Bill Cosby’s team:

This news of the Superior Court denying Mr. Cosby’s appeal is appalling and disappointing, but it shows the level of corruption that resides in the Judicial System of Pennsylvania. These panel of judges never took the time to review the facts of Mr. Cosby’s appeal. Mr. Cosby’s appeal outlined the bias of Judge Steve T. O’Neill; showed that the jurists were tainted by juror #11 who stated, “Mr. Cosby is guilty, let’s not waste a lot of time and find him guilty;” showed that the 404(b) witnesses should have never being allowed to offer testimony in Mr. Cosby’s trial because they had “no” similar interests with Andrea Constand; and most importantly, Mr. Cosby’s deposition should have never been considered at the trial. It’s obvious that these judges’ minds were made up because they didn’t take the time to dissect Mr. Cosby’s appeal. We’re not shocked because it shows the world that this isn’t about justice, but this is a political scheme to destroy America’s Dad, however they will not stop us and we will prevail in the State Supreme Court. Mr. Cosby remains hopeful and he stands behind his innocence.

Best of Deadline

Continue Reading

Entertainment

R. Kelly Is Charged With Bribing official in Illinois to Marry 15-year-old Aaliyah in 1994

Published

on

According to New York Times On Thursday, federal prosecutors in Brooklyn accused Mr. Kelly of bribing an Illinois government employee in 1994 in order to obtain a fake ID for Aaliyah, according to the indictment and a person familiar with the matter.

The fake ID was to be used to obtain a marriage license that listed her age as 18, the person familiar said.

The new allegation expands on an existing racketeering indictment filed in New York against Mr. Kelly that accuses him of sexually exploiting underage girls and coercing them into illegal sexual activity. This year, Mr. Kelly has been criminally charged in several jurisdictions over sex abuse of minors.

Read More Here

Continue Reading


Trending